Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Design a disc sleeve?

• 18-10-2001 9:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Been a while since I posted about my own band ...so here's one .....

Otranome, in keeping with tradition of supporting other young bands and artists where we can, are looking for people to submit concepts for our next cd sleeve, now we have some pretty good submissions but would like to have as many as possible to choose from...

We have no money to pay you with cause we come from poor folk, but you will of course be credited for your work and we hope to distribute even more than the last disc which was approximatley 600 odd copies....so its a chance to get your stuff seen around the place...

submissions can be made through our site.....cringe at the self promotion here:rolleyes: , but hey the site itself was done by a young designer in England who uses it to highlight his skills so I guess it all works out in a strange kinda way.....

Anyway , submissions here if you're interested

http://www.otranome.cjb.net

Oh and thanks in advance for any of the work you send in.

All the best - Trev

Disc due out sometime in November all going well.
    Free of course to anyone interested ;)

Comments

Advertisement