Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

someone fecking around with the DHTML?

• 18-10-2001 12:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭

attached error came and went around 12pm on Thurs.

http://www.startofauthority.com/images/boards.jpg

Also, something wrong with attaching files, which is why I've edited this post.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You've got a lot of stuff on your taskbar.

You also have critical updates available for your computer. I think, now don't hold me to this, that if you click on a specific icon - this may alleviate the problem of your update. (if not you will at least learn about the updates available)

(Also I tink you got mail!)

:p

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Hmmm, not us... might be Cloud...

We're trying some compression bits and pieces to speed up long pages. If Cloud hasnt being messing with the DHTML we'll look at it again (we got that message too once).

Anyone experiencing "issues"?

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

I can reproduce the error 100% of the time by using the back button on my browser going from a specific topic to the topic list.
    IE5.5, security medium.

Hohum, no big deal.

Thanks for the advice gordo, glad for the advice.
    For 10 points each, can you tell me what, from left, icons 4, 5,6,7,8,9,10 and taskbar items 1,6 and 11 do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Yes I am experiencing issues actually.

I cannot simply go back or forward and flick immediately to the page that I have already been in. The page seems to reload when I go back. That really bugs me but more so when I use 56k. If that can be changed - then monsieur, you are really spoiling us with this ...

Maybe it is a setting on my IE though, any ideas??

Excellent if you can do a bit of zippy compression because boards.ie is taking ages to load nowadays, compared to "the old days"! ;)

(is icon 6 some kind of Humphrey Bogart app :) )

Advertisement