Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer wanted...

Options
  • 18-10-2001 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

For a...heavy enough band...
    you'll have to have a powerful voice and be a damn fine lyricist.

now this isnt what i want im just referrring to his flexibilty;Chino moreno from the deftones,you know what i mean?

j!ve me.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

<puts hand up>
    I'LL DO IT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

great stuff man!

will you email me most of the sort of bands that you listen to,not that it makes a difference!
    also if you go to uni,work,age,experience prsi number,phone number of two references,your mothers maiden name and a 14 year old filly named "ramden"....

so mail me dude...

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Shít sorry man, had set up something with a guy like 3 weeks ago, never heard back from him, thought he'd fúcked off, but got an email last nite, apologising, blah blah blah, so we're still on. If you're still looking in 6 months, give me a shout then, he's going to America. Sorry man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Aspro

I'm up for it Mr. ptc you mad lunatic.

The love child of Chris Cornell and Zach de la Rocha with a james Brown twist.

How does that jive you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

aspro you block rocker!
    i heard you sing on trev's computer:
    me like lots!!!

i actually thought of you originally,would you believe!

we are quite a heavy band,so would you be up for that jazz?
    it'd be very groovy to have you in my litttle group...i'll mail you my number noww......

• Advertisement
Advertisement