Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone gotten mad at a game? REALLY REALLY MAD?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Was over in my cousin's house (Mikill's) and he had just gotten Syphon Filter 1 or 2 for the PS.
    He invited me to play a quick deathmatch.
    Found I couldn't aim AND move at the same time.
    You have no idea how much anguish this caused me.
    It was as though someone had gotten a really blunt soup spoon and proceeded to do un-asaesthasised operation on my arm while I attempted the world weight-lifting title.

Nearly (just nearly mind) avoided smashing the controller off the TV. Did hop it off the ground, but not full-force I'll admit.
    Genisis 13:37
    "Thou shalt not play shooters of the first-person perspective on a platform lacking an adequate control system"

There have been others, Flashpoint being an example I must agree on (still an excellent game), but I'm supposed to drop in a chemistry write-up before 12.
    It's now 11:48

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

OH god yeah... quite often actually when playing birth of the federation, i sit down for a nice long campagane, start at the earlist stage then the borg attacks around turn 60 and all i have is ambasador class vessels, that usually results in much screaming! :)

And from my youth, playin super cars 2 on the atari st against the neighbour... happen only once actually. We used play alot, n they it was quite common for my neighbour to yell at the tele n so forth but then one day when we were playin he started 2 cars ahead of me n sent 2 rockets back at me... that may sound fair enough to anyone else but we had an agreement not to kill each other on the first lap. I screamed something like "you stupid fúckin son a whores abortion!" he was quite surprised n could do nothing but look at me in fear, (we were only 9 at the time)... so i was promptly sent home by his mother n wasn't allowed back into the house until i appologised :D

Oh and playin AvP, first version, no saves during level, i frequently yelled "BITCH!!!" at the monitor. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭marauder

I used to play Nsnipes in college. THE original multiplayer FRAGFEST. I used to get so worked up an roar obsenities that other people usd to leave the computer room and the lads would stop playing until I calmed down a bit.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Originally posted by orangerooster_2000
    Commandos has induced insanity i spent a good portion of three days tryeing to beet a level and when i did it froze up i've never seen game cd case fly into a tv so hard.More seriously on the original sonic i had just gotten past a pis hard level and then died on the next one i ripped the cartridge out of the megadrive a shoved the joypad down it and then proceeded to say "NOT SO SMART KNOW ARE WE YOU SEGA BITCH!!!!" while kicking the machine arund the place and then i put water in it suffice to say it never was the same after that.

****ing hell man Im crying here with the laughter thats too fücking funny. I cant even type, aw man I'm nearly puking thats just too funny, crazy bastärd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

nah i sailed through gran turismo without too much stress, getting all gold is a serious migraine inducer though

v rally 2 has caused the controller to be thrown against the wall repeatedly due to its ****ty collision detection, leading the final lap by 15 seconds and go too close to the side of the road and bang your stuck in non-existent scenery and the ****s pass you out, cue several minutes of unrepeatable obscenitites.

• Advertisement

V Rally suked allright. PSX btw.

Fuppin walls on Corsica/india/new Zealand/Spain <?>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

Originally posted by Mills
    that liquid.se 3d pong game, I played it for 5 hours solid before I beat the computer
    plug.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

deadbankclerk -Vs- .dNC.oPT in soul calibur.

oPT kicks dbc ass for the whole round, then dbc proceeds to bump oPT out of the ring thus winning.
    this keeps happening.
    oPT:"Thats ****ing cheating Marc, cop the **** on and play properly"
    marc laughs and the arguing continues.

Me tring to beat my brother's score in extra survival in soul-calibur :
    "fuciking bull**** i pressed block you ****ing retarded machine, the legend will never die my hole."

computer games cheat. mario kart 64, me and smak playing 2player grand prix. we didnt finish it for ages because one of the other racers would always just pass us out just at the finish line , just when we needed those points to win the whole grand prix. we had each other completely convinced that the game cheated so we knew we coulodnt win and so the n64 managed to escape near destruction many a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

hehe
    OUT OF THE RING!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Oh man there are tears running from my eyes im crying so hard! You crazy bástards

orangerooster_2000 your story has to be the best. It took me 5mins to stop laughing. there were tears running down my cheeks and the other ppl in the library were looking at me like i had to heads!:D

• Advertisement

Yeah, It's great isn't it? :)

Advertisement