Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

multi pop webmail

• 03-04-2000 11:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

have a few email addresses spread across different isps and would like to check them in one place (web based preferably), I have heard of a few places that let you check multiple servers/accounts but i cant for the life of me remember where.

dont want to use hotmail because it only lets you have 4 smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I know Yahoo Mail lets you do this, but I can't remember how many accounts they will let you check.

- Munch
    - Visit The Fortress

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Ya' or you can use ICQ to check all your POP3 mail accounts. and notify you when you have new mail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Originally posted by Stephen:
    I know Yahoo Mail lets you do this, but I can't remember how many accounts they will let you check.

You can check 3 from Yahoo.

Al.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

as long as you now you pop3 server adress, you can use as many as you want with ms outlook express smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

yeah but you cant use outlook express everywhere.

found a good place, www.visto.com, lots of features, lets you check quite a number of pop accounts.

• Advertisement
Advertisement