Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saab - fav character?

Options
  • 18-10-2001 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭

Who was your fav Space above and beyond character

mine was mcqueen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,390 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

I'd go with mcqueen too (wasnt he the hard ass general/major?, memories a little fuzzy, havent seen it over a year or when ever sky showed the series originally)

After Bab 5, Above and Beyond would rank as my second favourite sci fi series. Was there ever a second one made?

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

What was the Tanks name? Was it Hawk?

Anyway, he was my Fav. Soo cold and emotionless. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Am I right in saying there was just one season - 25 episodes or so? With THAT ending :-)

Favourite character was McQueen or else the black captain dude (who also appeared in B5 briefly).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

now there's a blast form the past... unfortunitly i think i may have killed off those memories with excessive drinking lol :D i can't seem to remember any of the characters!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

my fav char was hawk.

and i really lov4ed that series, it could have gone a lot longer :(

maybe they will resurect it with a different squad led by grizzled tank sergeant 'hawk' ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Favourite character that of Varsen played by Kristen Cloke. The in-your-face instense attitude + very nice looking.

Shame SAAB only lasted the one season, and I have not heared much about the producers Morgan/Wong since, save the odd X-file episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

Originally posted by Manach
    Favourite character that of Varsen played by Kristen Cloke. The in-your-face instense attitude + very nice looking.

Shame SAAB only lasted the one season, and I have not heared much about the producers Morgan/Wong since, save the odd X-file episode.

Err, wasn't it Shane Vansen? And damn was she cute...

Gadget.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Aww, you're bringing back painful memories :(
    If ever a sci-fi series was to be continued, surely it was SAAB.

Wang was my favourite character, between his low-gravity moon American football throw "go long... go real long" :D and his last words "this ones for you...arghhhhhhhh"

Ah man, I loved that show.

/me goes into the corner to cry...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

hell ya why did that stop ? that was the best i had seen in ages. the aliens are fierce, the ships tough n ready, those cannons on the motherships were the best

character? cant remember, i remember the tough ass general best tho...

BRING IT BACK !!

Space: Above and Beyond was cancelled by Fox. Once again, Fox has subjected its audience to "Intelligence Interruptus." If any show has the potential to entertain any human with an IQ higher than that of an amoeba, Fox kills the show. If Fox had done to "The X-Files" what it did to "Space: Above and Beyond," " Kindred: The Embraced," "Sliders," and "Proffit," Muldar and Scully would be cobwebs in Chris Carter's mind. The SciFi Channel picked up the show. There is a consensus that the fired FOX executives now work for Eyemark which trashed the excellent syndicated show "Pensacola: Wings of Gold."

those fox bast.ards.....but fear not :

http://web-worthy.com/saab/

• Advertisement

i shat myself...yes i did

sara-a.jpg

and then i did something else ;)

vans04.jpg

Advertisement