Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Joe

Options
  • 18-10-2001 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

During the Klondike gold rush, a prospector came down from the mountains into a little one horse town. Finding a saloon, he says to the saloon keeper “Give me a bottle of whiskey and a woman!” The saloon keeper explains to the prospector that there are no women in this town, but some should arrive soon. “Well what can I do for some pleasure around here?” inquired the prospector. If you really feel you must, there’s Old Joe. He said, pointing to a toothless old man sitting near the end of the bar. “No way” said the prospector “I don’t go for that kind of sex.” He took his bottle of whiskey and left.
    One year later the prospector came back to the same saloon, walking up to the bar he shouts “A bottle of whiskey and a woman!” To which the saloon keeper says. “No women have arrived yet but Old Joe is still here.” Grabbing the whiskey he storms out of the saloon saying “I don’t go for that kind of sex!”
    Well it’s one year later and the prospector returns to the saloon, nervous and shaky he pleads to the saloon keeper for a bottle of whiskey and a woman. The saloon keeper again explains there is plenty of whiskey on hand, but that no women have arrived in town yet. “But Old Joe is still here.” he says motioning towards the old man sitting at the end of the bar. “I don’t go for that kind of sex.” Replied the prospector.
    Exasperated, the prospector starts drinking his whiskey. When about half of the bottle is gone he calls the bartender over and asks “If I should decide to **** Old Joe, who all would know about it?” The bartender says “I’ll know about it, and so will those six big lumber jacks playing poker at the table over there.” “Why do they have to know?” asked the prospector. “You will need all six of them to hold Old Joe down.....You see Old Joe doesn’t go for that kind of sex either.”

Advertisement