Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to eat in Cork City?

• 18-10-2001 10:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭

i'm going to cork 2moro and i'm looking for somewhere nice to eat on saturday nite.
    need sugestions before 1pm friday.

thanx
    MiCr0

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Enygma

If you're into Chinese check out China Gold on Patrick Street. Rossini's is a lovely little Italian spot. I wouldn't recommend Cafe Mexicana, was there recently cold food and poor service.
    Been meaning to check out Pi, but I hear it's just Four Star Pizza with nice decor.
    If you can make you way out to Douglas then check out the Luyan Chinese in the Briar Rose, mmmmmmm.....
    Or KCs if you just want traditional chipper. (Get the creole)
    Lennoxes have the nicest chips on the planet. Their chips and KCs creole would be heaven. *Warning: the one buy Irish International is a fake*
    There are lots of nice restaurants in Cork, I'd go for the Chinese myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

Originally posted by Enygma
    If you're into Chinese check out China Gold on Patrick Street. There are lots of nice restaurants in Cork, I'd go for the Chinese myself.

we went to greenes in the isaac hotel - v.nice
    and to a place called amaris i think - also v.nice[

Hmm Greenes, went there before, fairly poor service and very small portions.
    But maybe they were just having a bad day :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Crash&Burn

Dont eat there at all last time I did I got the runs for a week of those Kark fookers :)

• Advertisement

Well, we didn't liek the cut o' ya! :p

Advertisement