Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now that gateways gone..

• 19-10-2001 2:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭

Weres the best place to buy a new pc ? Im not good enough, nor do I want the bother of building my own.
    I tried Dell and Time. Im set on getting another Athlon so Dell aint be too cooperative, what with the gits only doing pentiums. Time have a few good deals but the changes you can make to them are limited.
    So Im just wondering if anyone knows anywhere else I could turn to... another option.... eh ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Well, there's plenty of people who'll custom build a machine for you... you might want to give Gerry a shout, if you live anywhere near Leixlip/Dublin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,747 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Hi, I jus posted 6 or 7 different places in Technology/Hardware Tweaking/Sources for bits thread.

Check em out, their all Irish.

X

Advertisement