Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Revs new single

Options
  • 19-10-2001 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

I heard it this morning on Steve Conways show. Now, I may be going slightly loopy, but did anybody else think it was a complete Teenage Fanclub rip-off. Please, somebody agree with me so I'll know I'm not mad!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

Its a Monkees rip-off , I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Brautigan

I think it's a bag of shi te to be honest. It's amazing they found the time to record it seeing as they've been travelling around the country buying copies of Wired To The Moon for the past two months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

It's not as bad as that;i think people will dislike it more thatn they should just cos theyre who they are...it s the samne for linkin park;they're hated for who they are;not their crap music;and if they ever make aq good song it wont be noticed cos of who they are.

thats not to say i like the revs single,tho.
    it's pap.

the word "novelty band" is something to be attributed to the revs.
    its cool to have fun;but jeepers creepers!,dont release something that's only fun...you know?
    do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

I'm not just saying it cos it's the Revs Gar. Their new single, in my opinion, is really really really really really not good.
    It's that simple!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Beany

Obviously anything the Revs produce will be unoriginal and will sound like someone else, but that aside, I was very impressed by their performance at Witnness...they're very good musicians and have got a lot of energy live. Then again I left after about 5 songs because it just got repetitive.

I haven't heard the single and I couldn't care less...it's a pity their imagination wasn't as active as they are on-stage...they really could have something to offer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement