Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slo Mo 'Rappin' Retard

Options
  • 19-10-2001 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

slomo.gif

Rolling up on the heels of last year's surprise hit, "Supervision (I can't go without)", Slo Mo brings his slow-minded philosophy to a full-length album packed with all-new retard rhymes.

Amazingly - Slo Mo is able to forge unforgettable melodies -- telling it straight up and capturing all the vibe and vitality of being locked away in the house.
    Slo Mo breathes reality into curtain-raising no-holds-barred rhymes, filling a much needed void and becoming the voice within the emptiness.

YPL Records is ready to unleash his much anticipated 'Rappin' Retard' album, which they believe will bring people together and help others gain a better understanding of self.

"Talented retards like Slo Mo aren't found everyday. We know talent when we hear it -- Slo Mo is fresh" -

Tracks on the album include:
    1. Unintelligible
    2. Why am I this way
    3. Fit of Retard Rage
    4. Got me a Big Head
    5. Too Many Chromosomes
    6. It's not my fault - I'm a retard
    7. I got my pants on...(all by my self)
    8. Parents Embarrassment (I am the)
    9. Supervision (I can't go without) Mega Mix

Can anybody tell me if this guy exists ? Or is it an elabourate Hoax ? (some funny tunes though)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Son of Blam

That seems a bit insulting to disabled people to be an actual real album, but "The Kids of Widney High" are a group of disabled children who have recorded a couple of albums. One of them was released on Ipecac Records and you can check it out here:

http://www.ipecac.com/thekidsofwidneyhigh.php

Ipecac Records is co-run by Mike Patton. Mike Patton used to sing in Faith No More and currently "sings" in Mr. Bungle and Fantômas.

-Son of Blam

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

Patton does stuff with Sepultura now I think.

Dont really follow the metal/rock scene anymore. (too much teenage angst involved) ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Its gotta be a hoax! Thats not in good taste IMHO the people that did that are llama's and deserve to be shot (i did laugh though but its sad really)

Red.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭NeRb666

all rap is retarded propaganda anyway

who cares

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

All I can say is.....'TIMMEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!' :D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement