Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

got the job!

Options
  • 19-10-2001 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Well interview anyway. Starting on Xfm this week!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

G'luck matey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 calvin_4622

Oh great!

Yet another wheels of steel merchant who's been playing indie pop **** in their bedroom for some years now getting to play there favourite tunes to a unsuspecting internet audience. Let alone those hapless few who switch to the end of the dial looking for salvation only to find... The giggle twitterings of a dj speaking in wonderous tones about bands nobody knows and few care about.

Well at least he seem happy, bless.

I'll expect the usual steady diet of much to be blasting out of the radio then.

Go ahead now entertain me. Just like the rest of the XFM zombies.

Whatever :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I presume that you mean good luck calvin??

Otherwise that would be a prejudged outburst of a negative charge... no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Ed

"I presume that you mean good luck calvin??

Otherwise that would be a prejudged outburst of a negative charge... no?"

No he means what he said, or in the condensed(with the emphasis on dense) version "I'm calvin, XFM play some music i'm not familiar with, therefore it's ****, Blink 182 RUUUUUULEEEE!"

congrats mick btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

yeah XFM thanks so much for phoning me back and giving me an interview your so kind!

yours

nobody

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

yeah XFM thanks so much for phoning me back and giving me an interview your so kind!
    send us your full name and address with phone no again to xfm@isis.ie ps.....DJ Martan is the juge and jury on X js. :) if youre a woman dud will check u out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Martan

Dathi,

Is this a promotion within the XFM organisation to head of programming? :D

Send me the set list of the new DJ's so I can start making decision. ;)

PS. How come Dudley such a big hit with the girls?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

PS. How come Dudley such a big hit with the girls?
    He has this special spray that he uses during gigs. Its sprayed on the crowd whilst hes on stage....it then spurs females into a lustfull frenzy shouting "Dudley take me!".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Zebedee

Originally posted by Martan
    Dathi,

Send me the set list of the new DJ's so I can start making decision. ;)

Only a set list?. You should work this popstars style with the poor indie kids forced to sing and dance for the studio cam. If Ant and Dec can't come I'm sure that Mattie and Richie would love to stand in for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 mick

Looks like its next week instead ah well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement