Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song from Vodafone ad

Options
  • 20-10-2001 12:28am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the artiste and/or song title from the vodafone ad ?
    The one with the words "yeah I like you" typically seen on Sky digital channels.

Please excuse the cross posting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Bohemian Like You by the Dandy Warhols

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Maybe Lucutus should put a sticky up on this subject

I must do a search to see how often we have had threads on this topic-3 @ least and some on the phantomfm board as well-
    no offence samson- just an efficiency / clutter issue:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

By the way any1 agree that ad is total ****e?Whats the point exactly?It shows a pile of hippy tossers dancing round a tree with the heading "Were Groovy",Groovy?What kinda wanker says words like groovy:confused: ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

Yeah the ads suck ass but the song is catchy which i'd say makes the ad work. What about the eircell/Vodaphone ads that say "Whats she on?" " She's on eircell something or another" there ****e!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 RSC_Girl

sad thing is, I had that song as soon as it was released and all my friends hated it and it took an AD to make em realise how good it was! some people .. *shakes her head and tuts*

• Advertisement

I can remember seeing the video on mtv night videos ages ago and never thought a thing about the song and now every one knows about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Has anyone seen the un-cut video ?

It's got a nekkid grease girl and a lads shrivelled member :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

You should get the album thirteen tales from urban bohemia horsize pills get off and goodlees are great songs also from there first album not if you were the last junkie on earth is great buy it now! or else

Originally posted by Fidelis
    Has anyone seen the un-cut video ?

It's got a nekkid grease girl and a lads shrivelled member :(
    I've seen the uncut video.....thats all im gong to say on that matter!

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

Originally posted by Dustaz
    Bohemian Like You by the Dandy Warhols

a cover of.

• Advertisement
Advertisement