Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turn album

Options
  • 20-10-2001 12:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

:confused: Does anyone know where I can get a turn album?? I'm only a new fan so it'll probably turn out that they don't even have an album.... ah, well! If they don't have an album, any EP's????? Someone help! I've been looking everywhere and it's driving me mad.......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

their first proper album is called "Antisocial" try Tower and Road records for it. Before that they had some sort of mini album called "beeswax" or something like that, I can't really remember - Its a collectiion of EPs, I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭twoheadedcow

Antisocial is quite a good album, i have it and i have the ep 'check my ears too'... i picked them up on their release though, so i dont know where you will get them now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

You can still find the EP in Vigin or HMV and the album too on a good day.
    Or try the ol' website........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I picked up a copy in virgin in liffey valey about a month ago and there was a good few copy's there just look under T

Advertisement