Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Images of the original Bosco

• 20-10-2001 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm looking for images of Bosco, the wolly-headed wooden one with a hand up his/her cavity. Anyone have any links?

Thanks

Bosco

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

didn't you ask this before?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

contact RTE;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Bosco

Folks...

Nope, didn't ask before. As for RTE they weren't very helpfull, suggesting I should get Bosco tapes out of the archive, which is a tad too expensive for me.

Bosco

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Lyconix

... why do you want these images? :)

Whatever tickles your fancy I suppose!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Red hair fetish?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Well I have one I could try and get scanned in from my Bocso Album (containing such hits as Tidy Up and all the rest) I'll take a look tonight for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Bosco

Thanks kayos :)

I want it so that I can make a skin for boards Lyconix.

Actually kayos.....I'd love to get that album on CD or maybe MP3....for research purposes you understand ;)

Bosco

Advertisement