Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exporting mail from MS internet mail to OE 5..

• 12-04-2000 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Lads,

does anyone know how to import mail from windows 95's internet mail (*.dbx & *.ibx) into OE 5?
    I'm upgrading a PC for someone and backed up the mail but can't seem to get it imported into OE 5...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

funny you should say that but it's something I did today. Using File->Export is useless cos it just works for existing installed copies of Outlook Full or Exchange. Of course it'll import from just about anywhere, the manky whore.

In the end I had to forward all this blokes mail as an attachment to another user, swap his old desktop for his spanky new laptop and forward them back. Over a lan thank god, but it worked.

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

[This message has been edited by amp (edited 14-04-2000).]

Advertisement