Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smackdown 3 (Just Played It)

Options
  • 20-10-2001 7:31pm

Yes i finally got my hands on a demo of Smackdown 3 and i will tell those of you who are interested what i thought of it .
    First of all the demo i have does only plays tag and single and only has a few characters to pick from.The demo is pritty much a raw state.
    The first thing you notice is the graphics and the smooth moving of the wrestlers.The colision detection has finally been sorted out so when you do a move you really connect with it.The moves look alot better then then they did before and little things have been added that make the moves look alot better such as Kanes choke slam.In the origional Smackdown this choke slam was pick up the guy and slam him down.Chances are the guy is going to get back up anywa.In Smackdown 3 when Kany grabs for the choke slam he slaps his hand around the throath of his foe walks around for a bit to show is dominence finally lifts him up and slams him down .Every wrestler has little animations thrown inwhich really captures the spirit of that wrestler.Even facial animation looks kinda funny when you really hurt a guy.There is always a ref in the ring that does like to flaunt his authority stopping other wrestlers trying to interfear.If he gets on your nerves you can hit him but not too much as you will get DQed .
    Thats it as i said there is alot more to this game but it is looking good and cant wait to try the full version.

Advertisement