Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTCW-Problems :(

Options
  • 20-10-2001 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭

Downloaded the demo,and its kewl.
    But it doesnt let me use Direct 3D graphix,it obly uses openGL (from what i see) and (un)luckily my gfx card doesnt support openGL,so it crash's every 30mins or so,VERY frustrating :mad:
    So is there any way I can put it onto D3D,or do i need a new graphics card ??
    If you cant will you be able to in the full version ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

RTCW will not support D3D, because it's based on the Quake3 engine which renders using OpenGL. Go find the latest software drivers for your graphics card. If they don't work then your card is poo, go buy a new one. ;)

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

I was goinbg to buy a GF2 a while ago...but then i found out i have no APG slot,so be4 i can get a new gfx card i need a new mother board....working out at £160 for a GF2 and a new MD :mad: and im only 15 so i dont have that sorta money about :(:(

Advertisement