Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Homey!! they aint being nice

• 21-10-2001 2:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

they closed my thread! i just wanted to say thanks to amp for the link on his post. and im impressed, youve done your research too. cheers for the props, good to see your looking out for me, now any chance of a free banner??? please???

Flogen Hasapopen
    hhtp://www.flogenh.cjb.net

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Hmm.. I noticed your post in After Hours so mildly curious I did a "look at all posts by user".

Wow YOU SPAMMED ALL THE FORUMS AGAIN!

Talk about slow learner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

You should visit the CS boards. Thats where all the true spammers reside!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 flogenh

CS board, ehhh........?

as i said, i never spam, or post off topic. im a respectable and respected member of boards.ie

Flogen Hasapopen
    http://www.flogenh.cjb.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Originally posted by flogenh

im a respectable and respected member of boards.ie

LOL. Sure.

well now Mr.poopey pants..... that wasnt very nice, especially from someone whos title in this place is 'no life', doesnt that show just how respected you are....

Flogen Hasapopen

• Advertisement

On topic huh?

Admin - "Check out my website!"
    Phantom FM - "Check out my website!"
    Raw Talent - "Check out my website!"
    The Frames - "Check out my website!"
    After Hours - "Check out my website!" (removed by Mod)
    Mad Radio 93 - "Check out my website!"
    Humour - "Check out my website!"
    Literature -"Check out my website!"
    Art/Animation - "Check out my website!"
    Webmaster - "Check out my website!"
    XFM - "Check out my website!"
    Technology - "Problem with my Voodoo card"

Congrats, you managed to stay on-topic on one forum. Although all those posts except the tech one were done within a few minutes of each other.

Spam - To send (a message) indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups.

now you know as well as i do they were all on-topic, as i explained, and if you read them, they all fit into the topic.
    e.g. in literature, i said about the stories i had written, and put a link to show where they were.

and i did not post indiscriminatly, it was all ON-TOPIC.

Flogen Hasapopen

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

The only place it was /really/ on-topic was the humour board...

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

well now Mr.poopey pants..... that wasnt very nice, especially from someone whos title in this place is 'no life', doesnt that show just how respected you are....

I didnt claim to be respected, you did.

Can you name one person who respects you on these boards? :E

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I've mass pruned all his posts that were advertsing his site.

If you do it again things will get nastier and YOUR site will suffer the same disruption you are causing with us. We clear?

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

This isn't his first spamming of boards, I'm pretty sure. He did the same thing a couple of months ago.

K

whats with the hostility here???

DeV, whats the nasty talk, and what disruption have i caused you??? or the site?

NoLife boy, go look over your stamps collection, ever striving to find a life.

Im not sure why im being threatened, the posts were on topic, i did not spam, or post indiscriminaly, ok, i linked my site, but im not the first, or the last to. where is the problem???

Flogen Hasapopen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

ok, i linked my site, but im not the first, or the last to. where is the problem???

its still spam. and you did it on two occasions and on the second time you spammed even more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Your thinly veiled attempts to post messages on topic while pimping your site is spam. Think about it Flogen, if your forums got overrun by people spamming their sites what use would it be? Would anybody go there to post? No they'd say Flogens forums are full of useless irelevant spam and go elsewhere, probably to somewhere where there are people keep some sort of order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

amptest.jpg

Dunno dunno, not exactly sure if Hobbes is saying on that card but that hamster is well cute.

Well it was supposed to be Amp Preaching to a group with the microphone. I was going to use a picture of Jerry Falwell but that hamster pic I had from previous trips on the internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

by the way flogenh your site is poor, so no wonder you had to spam !!

Originally posted by Hobbes
    Well it was supposed to be Amp Preaching to a group with the microphone. I was going to use a picture of Jerry Falwell but that hamster pic I had from previous trips on the internet.

Oh right ted,

TOUCH TEH SCREEN!! :)

amp: who's is currently trying to fit the hamster into his sig.

did I really just say "fit the hamster into my sig"?

man I've been spending to much time in #fortress.ie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

poor AMP, thats very sore, fitting a hampster way up there....

and you say im on topic????

yes, a hamster fits in nicely with my topic......

well done........

Flogen Hasapopen

Advertisement