Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Magnetic Fields

Options
  • 22-10-2001 1:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hey people,

Following on from a previous thread of best gigs, I'm curious to hear from people that were at the Magnetic Fields gig in the Olympia earlier in the summer. I thought they were more wonderful than words and am just interested in hearing peoples' opinions. I thought Mercury Rev were ace too, so impressive live.

Any opinions on the new Aphex Twin album?? I'm excited about it but it's a jot expensive for me at the mo--feckin hell you need a bank loan to get to see a gig here in Dublin, it's ridiculous. Boo you stinky people in MCD boo boo boo and hiss. I saw the vinyl boxset thing of Aphex Twins album tonight in Tower and it's damn impressive. Also -- any views on the new Pulp one. I'm not totally convinced by Sunrise but it's growing on me a little. Bought a yummy Mogwai 12" today which I shall go and listen to now, 'My Father, My King'.

Anyway I'd be really interested to hear what y'all think of the Magnetic Fields and what you thought of the gig.

Busby

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

Thanx for reminding me about Magnetic Fields. I like them alot, i didn't see them during the summer and only have 69 love songs.

Advertisement