Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Needing some power, ATX 2.03-style !

Options
  • 22-10-2001 9:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

All,

Anyone know of a supplier in Ireland who can do something like a dual-fan enermax 450 Watt PSU for a resonable price?

Also, prehaps a nice copper cooler ideally 6,800rpm <50dba

Lemme know...

Cheers,
    Ba$tard (in Cork)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

What do you need so much power for?
    IDE RAID array with 8 drives?

SCSI setup? Dual CPU board?

/me is curious.
    /me also wants a nioce big fat PSU now too.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Ba$tard

Yo SyxPak.....

I have a 10k rpm SCSI with 4 7200 IDE drives with lots of PCI cards and a GeFarts Ultra II DDR and I also wanna Overclock...

Oh and a few Chassis fans ! :)

justified yet?

Bastard :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

J00 H4RDW4R3 WH0R3 etc.

Though the PCi cards wouldn't matter a toss....they use damn all power, most of em.
    The 10Krpm SCSI tho...hehe
    I trust you have a cold fusion plant out the back supplying the neccessary powah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Ba$tard

Muahahah,,

Nope, I have trained all 12 of my dogs to cycle bikes attached to a dyno out the back...

Yeah I know the PCI Cards wont take much, but I have heard many many goings on about one's GeFarts II Ultra sucking mucho power and when combined with an Athlon, then one HAS to make sure they have AMPle power (excuzz pun!)

I aint gonna get rid of the SCSI drive thou...excellent as an O/S drive..very quick....thou it keeps the neighbours awake :(

Cheers,
    Ba$T.

Advertisement