Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Lan, a few questions.

Options
  • 22-10-2001 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Sorry to start yet another galway thread, but me and the lads want to come up, just a few things we were wondering.

Are there any spare PCs organised or is it bring-your-own?

Basically we are a little short on transport at the moment but would come up on the bus if there were organised PCs knocking around. Its myself, Bunny, Gman, and Overlord going to come up. We dont play a million different games, mainly QW/Q3/Starcraft, are there going to be a lot of ppl playing those/ are there any competitions, a few wars in qw/q3 would be deadly.
    basically, if we can get PCs, we'd be definitely on for it, but we arent in a position to bring them atm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I honestly don't know if there's any left.
    This is a BYOPC lan, though we try to accomodate as many ppl as possible.
    This is an amatuer get together, no-ones supplying PCs, everyone who can is bringing one.
    Come up if ye want, but unless someone says so we can't guarentee a PC for ye. Sorry :/

I'll be bringing a spare, though it's not exactly a beast of a machine. twill be more of a server or something.
    Also might drag a P133 32meg Linux box, throw Win9x on it and use that as a server, allowing ppl to use the other one.

If ye don't get a box, there's always drink......
    Coke that is :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

You should come Zero we'll be playn alot of qw and q3 I demand a rematch with Robbo! but there wont just be cs!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Starcraft, Red Alert2 <?> Deus Ex, Mario Kart (emulated with network support :) )Day of Defeat (yessss) Any HL mod you have and think would be good (rocket Crowbar :)) Operation Flashpoint, I'm brining Apache Havok, just in case loike :), Tribes2, AvP, Worms World Party (warezd), Serious Sam (again, warezd), and a good few others I can't be bthered thinking of.
    GTA2, once I find the disc.

Game on biatches

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

We have to play The Opera again!!!! I'll own you all again with my combat knife!!! and worms world party is soooo much fun aswell!

Advertisement