Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secretarial Services Offered

• 22-10-2001 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I am offering virtual secretarial services. If this is frowned upon by the administrators I will remove it immediately.

Secretary of 14 years plus, working for a range of companies from accountancy to legal. Bright, enthusiastic, conscientious worker, thrives on pressure and takes pride in accurate, reliable and presentable service. Company has full internet access with dedicated ISDN line, seperate fax line and the capability to burn work to CD-ROM.

Providing secretarial services for the past 14 years to various companies in the UK and Ireland. Latterly involved in office management in the set-up of a regional office for a major legal firm. Secretarial, admin, marketing (mainly event management and database administration), IT support and accounts are some of services provided to these companies. Typing speed 98+ wpm. Familiarity with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, WordPerfect, Keystone (accounts package)

Looking to type C.V.'s, Theses, reports etc. Good rates, quick turnaround.

If you know of anybody requiring this type of work please let me know.

Thanks

FOS

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

there is no problem offering your services here.
    we do frown upon businesses getting free advertisment by posting here, but you, are fine.
    good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fosnco

*bump*

:p

Advertisement