Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Age of Camelot

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

You can play on the Beta European server for free. It's always full though :/

Hibernia are getting back the relic from Albion. After a huge raid of about 200+ Hibs, they managed to get their relic back, then when they had almost got to the portal keep the server crashed and the relic was returned to the Albion's. Mythic have made an exception to their non-meddling rule in RvR to return the relic to the Hibs. Hurrah!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

Yeah Dab was telling me about it earlier would loved to have seen it

This is a screenshot one of my guild members took.
    Looks like fun :)

mid%20border.jpg

*poink*

• Advertisement

There a new PvP server out/coming out.
    I'l probably change to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

Thinking about getting the game, what server are all the irish lads playing on? I'm thinking about going on palo as I pile of my old UO/EQ friends are on that but they're all playing as albion the british bastards, so any irish clans up and running or will i have to become a west brit?

Advertisement