Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Prices

• 22-10-2001 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭

Allrite there, thinking about getting sky digital in. All the information is probably in another post already..but im a lazy bastard so sue me :D....how much would it cost to get me up and running?..how much per month and what about the different packages etc?.....
    cheers in advance
    -sHeR!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Chucky

I recently purchased sky digital.

The costs in my opinion are actually quite fair. But you would probably want a partner to venture into this. The dish is free as you know. Install costs range from IR£50 - IR£75. You can also purchase insurance for the dish and the digibox for about IR£40 i think. Then after that its basically IR£35 a month for 180 TV channels! Plus you even get all those british radio stations that you can actually liten to on your TV.

gotta go man - some guy with a cloth on his head is about to speak on Muslim TV!!!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Nero

Go to your local dealer/supplier and they will be able to give you an accurate quaote on everything you need plus all the Sky documentation on the packages. The end price you will pay is really doen to what you personally want done.
    When I got it installed in May the installation cost me £176 but that included the dish, digi box, VHF & UHF aerial, diplexor, 8 way splitter, cableling and about 5 hours labour to install it all. Since then I am paying £16 monthly but that is only for the familly pack which I think has gone up since then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 The Godfather

This is true....

Dixons in Ireland are charging £60 for the installation, the Sky dish and decoder are free...well with a one year contract!!!!!

All the Sky prices have gone up :mad: they say this is due to english poung been allot stronger than the euro.....
    eg the full pack used to be int the high £30's and now its £41.74

Advertisement