Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

heard this in the pub last night

Options
  • 23-10-2001 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

There is a train on its way to certain doom and it cannot stop. The bridge is broken and there is no chance to survive. Leaping from the train would cause immediate death as the speed is too great.
    The train driver decides that he has to tell the passengers of their inevidable doom so they can perform one last act, like a phonecall to a loved one or something.
    So the driver tells the passengers and immediately there is uproar , people dialing their phones like never before.
    All of a sudden a woman stands up and screams "before i die , i want someone to make me feel like a woman!"
    One brave man arises from his seat, he strides courageously over to the woman and begins to undress. After taking all his clothes off he hands them to the woman and says "iron these".

i was a bit locked, but found it very amusing.

Comments

Advertisement