Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me out! I'll do anything!

Options
  • 23-10-2001 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi there. Sorry to bother you all but you've helped so many times before( name that band, ticket prices etc!) See I have a little problem. Well what with this year being the year of the volunteer I decided it was about time I helped out and Volunteered but what I've recently learned is that its easier to become employed in Dubin city then it is to get a volunteering gig!!
    Everywhere I rang was either reorganising, had too many already or said they'll get back to me( they haven't and I'm starting to get paranoid.I'm a nice person,really I am!!!)
    So I thought maybe you guys knew of somewhere or are already volunteering somewhere that needed people.
    Either way let me know.
    jameshelen44@hotmail.com
    Thanks a mil.X.:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 ro7

My ex volunteers with AWARE . Perhaps if you ring them , you'll get a chance to help . There is a training period before you start but it dosen't take to long . I'm surprised any agencies would refuse volunteers , especially approachin christmas . Keep tryin .

Advertisement