Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you look @ that

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Now that is cool. I want one.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭The_Scary_Man

Man that is the dogs bollocks!

I must have one.

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭jaarius

does anybody know what kind of cooling system that is.

all in all... thats a guy who takes pride in his work the athalon img on the side is a nice touch(not at all tacky like a kenwood sticker on a civic)

i must say i love the displays on the front. so so sweet. and the titanium finish (like the G4 powerbooks)

j

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

It's a watercooling system. You can a few in kit form but most of em make it themselves.

The case isn't moded all that much. It looks like a lian li case to start with which you'd want to be out of your mind to mod. It's either a lian li pc65 or pc70 which are aluminium with fans in em to start with. Doesn't look like he did a hell of alot extra to it.

.logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

small lack of work/modding, he just cleaned it up and added one or two gadgets, nice job though :)

anyone remember the moretec at cases with the digital display on the front that must be configured with jumpers and has a turbo button to slow it down for the old/newer apps........that's what I'm working on atm, just waiting for my thumb to heal after my slice em and dice em experience :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Now that's one cool-looking case.
    My box looks like crap... just the bog-standard white/beige midi-tower... with some HORRIBLE transparent pink plastic shell on the front... who thought that one up?!
    Bah.
    It's well hidden away under my desk anyway, so not to worry. :)

Surely there must be conventions by now... where all the best modded cases come to.. er.. battle it out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭vac

Omg, a case convention, that would be l33t!!, most quakers compair their case's at lans, ive seen cpl pics of some amazing case's..

My case is pretty standard

Heres a pic of my case, its not MY case but your man owns the same one except were his is that turkwise colour mines black..

I dunno anything about the case tbh.

http://www.bit-tech.net/?page=casegallery&id=15

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Originally posted by logic1
    Doesn't look like he did a hell of alot extra to it.

.logic.

does that matter though, if the work makes the case look sweet then its goal achieved???..no.
    ;)

Problem is that case is really nice b4 u touch it.

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Ba$tard

the same one except were his is that turkwise colour mines black..
    turkwise

turkwise or Turquoise? ;)

hehehe laf laf laf :)

"If yer ever in Eastern Europe and around the streets at night, make sure yer turkwise!" :)

heheh..fun

Ba$tard

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Originally posted by Ba$tard
    turkwise or Turquoise?
    Nope Ted, I'm fairly sure he said turkwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Ba$tard

Come 'er...

Seeing as we all fecking pay our hard-earned $$$'s to the exchange rate of sterling....
    I'm wondering if we could swing something with some Irish retailer to import the top 20 requested items which we all buy on a continious basis so we can buy off them so we don't be rodgered on stg. & carriage....of course the price wont look as attractive as the UK one, but it worked out cheaper and faster to deliver in the end....

Wanna get the list going?

1) ABit KG7 - all flavours
    2) Athlon XP CPU's
    3) YS-Tech Chassis Fans 80mm & 120mm
    4) SK6 Cooler
    5) Coolermaster Copper-core Cooler
    6) Fan grills
    7) Sucker rims (plastic porthole for front of case)
    8) Nice big Cases which are multi-fan ready
    9) 350Watt PSU's and above - prehaps Enermax?
    10) 5 1/4 Power-connector splitters
    11) Artic Silver II
    12) Cooler shrouds and direct-air intake hosing
    13) anything else?

Ba$tard

Originally posted by Ba$tard
    Come 'er...

Seeing as we all fecking pay our hard-earned $$$'s to the exchange rate of sterling....
    I'm wondering if we could swing something with some Irish retailer to import the top 20 requested items which we all buy on a continious basis so we can buy off them so we don't be rodgered on stg. & carriage....of course the price wont look as attractive as the UK one, but it worked out cheaper and faster to deliver in the end....

Wanna get the list going?

1) ABit KG7 - all flavours
    2) Athlon XP CPU's
    3) YS-Tech Chassis Fans 80mm & 120mm
    4) SK6 Cooler
    5) Coolermaster Copper-core Cooler
    6) Fan grills
    7) Sucker rims (plastic porthole for front of case)
    8) Nice big Cases which are multi-fan ready
    9) 350Watt PSU's and above - prehaps Enermax?
    10) 5 1/4 Power-connector splitters
    11) Artic Silver II
    12) Cooler shrouds and direct-air intake hosing
    13) anything else?

Ba$tard

Yeah I buy all that stuff on a continuous basis. :rolleyes:

.logic.

Advertisement