Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snoop Dogg vs Afroman

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

probally when they stop laughing at what a complete and utter fool you are making of yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 doctorMegatron

Originally posted by Clintons Cat
    probally when they stop laughing at what a complete and utter fool you are making of yourself.

you sure showed him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

showed him what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

I'm lost. Does anyone here speak jive?

Don't go "hatin" on me now.

Originally posted by bugler
    I'm lost. Does anyone here speak jive?

Don't go "hatin" on me now.

you speak idiot.

jive?? did you just watch Airplane or something?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

Sounds like there are some people in here that ought to open themselves up some more varied music. Hip - hop isn't all bad just because chart hip-hop is.

Check out Roots Manuva, Handsome Boy Modelling School, Del tha Funkee homosapien etc... and Ireland's own Creative Control

Witness the Fitness!

Originally posted by Monkey
    Sounds like there are some people in here that ought to open themselves up some more varied music. Hip - hop isn't all bad just because chart hip-hop is.

Check out Roots Manuva, Handsome Boy Modelling School, Del tha Funkee homosapien etc... and Ireland's own Creative Control

Witness the Fitness!

roots manuva - nobody'd care if he wasnt english. an above average (but nothing amazing) english mc comes along and the uk stops - whatever. 17 quid to go see him? ha. you'll pay it too.

handsome boy modelling school / del - check out the guy with the thing for automator. he's over-rated too.

creative control? see roots manuva. cept they're just average and irish. i'm being nice.

i'd rather listen to dmx anyday over *your* examples of 'underground hip hop'

y'all gonna make me lose my mind - up in here up in here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 unsane

Originally posted by Clintons Cat
    probally when they stop smoking cock.

dude, you really should'nt be saying $hit like that about the moderators round here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Interesting.
    It seems that if one learns to use ebonics in a correct fashion, one can elevate ones position within certain ethnic communities.

Do you think somewhere on the internet, theres a load of insecure black geezers from downtown DC pretending to be northsiders?

Originally posted by Dustaz
    Interesting.
    It seems that if one learns to use ebonics in a correct fashion, one can elevate ones position within certain ethnic communities.

Do you think somewhere on the internet, theres a load of insecure black geezers from downtown DC pretending to be northsiders?

it seems also that is someone posts enough to this board, and sucks enough dicks they can start talking like a ponce.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Damn n***a, its **** like dis dat makes me wanna go for my piece.

Oh and well done for spotting the Airplane reference, your innovations on the english language give me similar laughs.

Originally posted by unsane

it seems also that is someone posts enough to this board, and sucks enough dicks they can start talking like a ponce.

Fascinating, It seems that the subject subscibes to the theory that if one is in possesion of any sort of extended vocabulary, one must also be a homosexual.
    As noted previously, in the subjects delusional reality, homosexuals are seen as weaker within the ethnic group and must be disparaged at every turn.
    Perhaps you could be so good as to give us guidelines as to what consititutes 'talking like a ponce' so that we may avoid this undesirable state of affairs henceforth.

Fascinating, It seems that the subject subscibes to the theory that if one is in possesion of any sort of extended vocabulary, one must also be a homosexual.
    As noted previously, in the subjects delusional reality, homosexuals are seen as weaker within the ethnic group and must be disparaged at every turn.
    Perhaps you could be so good as to give us guidelines as to what consititutes 'talking like a ponce' so that we may avoid this undesirable state of affairs henceforth.

nobody said black people cant be gay or shouldnt be gay.
    we've seen those guys on jenny jones and ****..they're kinda funny.

just that being gay and being a rapper is a conflict of interests.
    maybe being a pimp, who pimps out guys might be ok...but not being a gay. or a gay pimp. see?

when the extended vocabulary is arranged in such a way, as to constitute something resembling that which you have posted, then yes, the person with said "extended vocabulary" is gay.

ROFL, i think we just seperated the wheat from the chaff:)

"roots manuva - nobody'd care if he wasnt english. an above average (but nothing amazing) english mc comes along and the uk stops - whatever. 17 quid to go see him? ha. you'll pay it too."

Eh no I won't pay £17 quid to see him what the **** would you know about me ? we've never met and hopefully never will. Cheeky ****.

"i'd rather listen to dmx anyday over *your* examples of 'underground hip hop'"

- DMX? Rubbish

and 'underground hip hop'? who exactly are you quoting there ? Not me that's for sure

Originally posted by Monkey
    "roots manuva - nobody'd care if he wasnt english. an above average (but nothing amazing) english mc comes along and the uk stops - whatever. 17 quid to go see him? ha. you'll pay it too."

Eh no I won't pay £17 quid to see him what the **** would you know about me ? we've never met and hopefully never will. Cheeky ****.

"i'd rather listen to dmx anyday over *your* examples of 'underground hip hop'"

- DMX? Rubbish

and 'underground hip hop'? who exactly are you quoting there ? Not me that's for sure

ok - you gave those examples as an alternative to mainstream hip hop - so i guess i was guessing you were inferring that these guys are underground hip hop. no need to cry over that minor bit.
    i know you never said 'underground hip hop', but its such a bandied about term - its easily quotable. why the hell would you even bother mentioning roots manuva as an alternative to the oh so bad mainstream hip hop if you dont even like the guy enough to go see him play? name droppin suckah.

dmx is a zillion times more entertaining than any of those guys you mentioned - you've probably never even listened to him. suckah.

i hope you never meet me either - cos i'll slap the **** out of you twice dog and thats before i start cursin - critical beatdown - ultramagnetic 88 style. represent what? my nuts.

what do i know about you? i know you're the guy that does that website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Heres my opinion
    Dr Dre probably isnt a homo.Think about it-if he was surely thered be all these gimp boys for hire appearoing in the likes of the National Inquirer telling all
    The only person who ever really mentioned this was Tupac Shakur.You seldom hear any other rapper mention it in his songs do you-but this kinda stuff is gold for a rapper trying to diss enemies,so it cant be true can it?
    Gays dont belong in rap.Few buy rap records so theres no need for it.Gay rappers wouldnt survive 2 minutes without getting their heads kicked in by the likes of D12 at some awards cermony where they all inevitabley meet would they?

eh I wouldn't pay £17 to see him because I don't have £17 not because I'm a name dropper, just because I've no money doesn't mean that I don't like his music, does it? So sit on it

Not heard DMX ? What ? Yeah I've heard DMX and yeah he sucks ass.

Cheeky ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

don't suppose any of you went to see Ugly Duckling last thursday then?

anyone going to Supernatural gig comin up?

anyway...

someone mentioned Creative Control here (too lazy to scroll back up).. damn they suck, in fact I've only ever come across one Irish mc who I could actually understand and who the crowd actually liked (name I cant remember.. was a while back in HQ with Kormac).

err MOP and DMX? now I'm damn confused in this thread so somebody please fill me in on who reckons they rule. so they can be laughed at. repeatedly.

• Advertisement

i missed ugly duckling, heard they were great tho.
    should be at mc supernatural.

did you see Cannibal Ox a lil while ago?
    amazing.

i dont like MOP - but i think DMX is pretty hilarious.
    I mean - **** this self rightious mc bull**** - i wanna see mcs thug out.

the way i see it - most irish mcs are just mumblin away talkin crap not bein fun - its a small pond. i admire em for doing it - but people (like monkey) seem to lose sight of whats worth talkin about and will go out of their way to hype something up simply cos its irish. altho it doesnt come as a shock to me, seeing as i've seen monkeys website before. support dat scene!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Might i ask where you learnt your ebonics unsane/megatron? :E

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

Originally posted by Kali
    in fact I've only ever come across one Irish mc who I could actually understand and who the crowd actually liked (name I cant remember.. was a while back in HQ with Kormac).

are you thinking about mc criminal k?

adnans

Originally posted by richindub2
    Might i ask where you learnt your ebonics unsane/megatron? :E

guess

From watching your 'homies' on mtv rapping about the ghetto while youre in a comfy living room in dublin's suburbs?

Originally posted by richindub2
    From watching your 'homies' on mtv rapping about the ghetto while youre in a comfy living room in dublin's suburbs?

quit bein a hater, man.

dont hate the player, hate the game.

Er...Ok....That makes perfect sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

closed due to muppetry.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement