Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gigsmart Meeting This Thursday

Options
  • 24-10-2001 8:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭

has been cancelled due to unavailability of key people....anyone who needs to contact me may do so by email

gigsmart_ireland@yahoo.co.uk

News in brief

Website -
    Progressing nicely and will be up very shortly so we can stop pestering Phantoms board very soon

Venues -
    Excellent progress.....the Mono thing is going ahead so that should be very cool, big thanks to Tom on that one.
    Colleges, yep the college team are on the ball too, with Gar and Doireann organising things on that front all seems to be moving along at good pace.
    Doyles has been booked and that gig is a definite runner so hooraaay for that one should be a good aul night.
    The stripped down / unpluggged session idea is definitely going ahead also, with many bands and musicians getting on board to make that happen - I was on a recruitment drive of sorts over the weekend and it seemed to go ok, (Phil , Venue....mail me!??).
    One of our reps is also sorting out something in the Parnell, no dates yet but should have something very soon.
    Isaac Butts Hallowe'en party is a Go, should be a mental night in there...DJ/DRUMMER sets after the bands will make it a fairly original hallowe'en party to be at!

Studio time has been booked under the gigsmart banner so we commence our .....hopefully mutually beneficial partnership there.
    I still need dates from some bands so send the bloody e mails will yez?

The Gigsmart disc is coming together very nicely, we have started working on the disc(yesterday) and have the running order sorted, not that it really matters but there is a definite stream to the thing now, there's going to be 14 songs some I had to leave out cause of quality issues.
    It's looking like next week before the first one will be duped as its proving slightly testing to balance all the levels due to the nature of the originals, having to reinstall a bucket loads of software hasn't helped either! Anyway stay tuned, its gonna be brill.....sposorship is looking likely soon so stay in touch reularly
    ......Seratona/Brand ...still waiting on a disc from you guys, have to have it by Thursday. Kade need another one from you guys too, the one you gave me has been damaged , typically just on the songs that's going on the disc....sorry!

That's all for now -
    Gigsmart

Advertisement