Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best web-site ?

Options
  • 24-10-2001 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

What would be your fav web site for looking about up and coming games and news and such on ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I visit www.eurogamer.net for news etc - some of the best game journalism on d'interweb, not written by weenie fan boys. The only thing it falls down on is the amount of content really.

Other than that, I go to thegia.com and fgnonline.com. I sometimes visit nintendojo.com too.

I also 'heart' Player Of Games :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Hayden

Heh and You write for playerofgames.com and u never even gave that a shout in there. Shame on you :P

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

PlayerOfGames Fires Staff!

PlayerOfGames have enthusiastically ushered in a new era of excellence by firing the recent major appointment of NekkidBibleMan as head of "doing stuff". "This is a very big day for POG, we've been waiting for this sort of person to do stuff for ages. It has really boosted the moral in the POG offices I can surely tell you!" said John O' Kane, head of Talking and Stuff.

"They're a pack of wasters" fummed, NekkidBibleMan, "its well known how much moral support I can lend to a team of such dead-beats and down and outs, yet they fire me? me! I was the driving engine that was pushing POG out as a world class site" he exclaimed. "I think the fact that NekkidBibleMan has so much trouble with my authority has been his downfall" explained John, "I even told him to pretend to like the site on boards.ie and he refused to do that, instead spouting support for such supersites as eurogamer.net which does an excellent coverage of all the gaming news and info!" laughed John as he fell over his non-existent office stool.

"This new firing shall pave the way towards a brighter future at POG and will enable us to leverage our marketing potential to new heights <MALFUNCTION :!! Automatic press-release generator paradox :!! ERROR RETURN VALUE "Press release quality = bad publicity"; (Recommended action - Do not release press release)>

Advertisement