Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mobile Logos ?

• 24-10-2001 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

what logo do YOU have on yer mobile ?

mines AC/DC

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

I think all logo's are pretty much pointless but i was bored with just Esat Digifone written on my screen , so i went to an editor and jazzed it up the Esat:Fusion with a cool futuristic design to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

How ironic this thread just opened up as I switched on NewsNight on BBC2 and guess what.....

They were discussing sommit about the Taliban and its fanatical supporters and guess what one of the instruments of which the Taliban are supporting Osama Bin Laden.....

[Yes you've guessed it....]

OSAMA OPERATOR LOGOS !!!

BTW did anyone just see it?? Weird coincidence alright. I suppose its not that suprising, given that a certain Terrorist Organisation north of the border can be seen from time to time on the nokia phones of certain individuals in this state. Logical I suppose Osama might appear somewhere!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Im looking for a place to get free logos, any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 toloola

Go to www.blotblue.com and sign up. You can recive free logo`s but you have to pay for the ring tones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭T.G Catter

Or boltblue.com even

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Guinness

I've gotten annoyed with it now though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

I've Eircell on mine... being charged a load for it tho :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭boddah

Zed Leppelin

.....I mean Led Zeppelin :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

ive got 4 aliens from space invaders sprawled accross my screen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

ive got NIRVANA :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

I can send operator logo's, picture messages, ringtones etc from my palm pilot and the IR on my 6210 to any mobile, you can even draw them on the pilot and send them to anyone. Saves payin silly money tru them premium rate services. Might do an Errorcom one and pass it around :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

if i give you my number, will you send it to me???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 343 ✭✭buzz

ah good!
    While on this topic, can anyone gimme a few sites, cus I work in a phone shop, and the amount of people that come into me and ask me!!! Grr.....

And yeah, Im boring, with my "digiphone Irl".....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭CriminallyInsane

I've got RESIDENT EVIL which I drew my self. I use a program called SmartSMS to send any monochrome image of size 72x14 pixels to a phone as an operator logo using your own phone line.

Cost of using program - 11.5p
    Cost of using rip-off service - £1.50/min.

The deadly thing is that i can steal the sample logos off the Dial-a-ring website and send them to my phone myself! I'm totally abusing the system!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

I'm totally abusing the system!

well aint u clever !

where dya get this software, and does it work with all phones ?

or are u 2 clever to tell us

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

I got a little man with a pile of balloons. :)
    but thats only because i have a choice between that, a parrot or the date/time. (Panasonic phone)

But i don't mind, screenies are silly.

<< Fio >>

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I've got a wee cat. It's understated. Got it from BoltBlue as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

Speaking of mobile stuff, anyone know where you can download free "screen savers" for Nokia 3310's?

I found a site http://www.angelfire.com/home/mobile/ that gives you all the notes to type in for ringtones, but im a lazy bugger. Might be useful to the more bored among ye :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

Originally posted by Blade
    I can send operator logo's, picture messages, ringtones etc from my palm pilot and the IR on my 6210 to any mobile, you can even draw them on the pilot and send them to anyone. Saves payin silly money tru them premium rate services. Might do an Errorcom one and pass it around :)

can u mail me the link/sw to do that?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Sure I'll see you on IRC Micro, DCC you there would be best.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

someone...should do a boards.ie one......imagine..just imagine....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement