Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheats!!!???!!!

Options
  • 25-10-2001 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

should :eek: cheating:eek: be left go on in computer games??? and why/why-not???

Personally (in the last 2 weeks) i have seen the light and :D stopped :D cheating in half-life over the lan!!!:D :D:D

My name is willie and im a chea......Sorry a reformed cheater!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

hehe good on ya :)
    But cheating shud b kep out of games,it gives the cheaters a false sense of skillz and can ruin games on-line.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭FatB

i know but............ group cheating can be fun!!! e.g. having everyone with all weapons and 200 gravity(i know gravity isent a cheat) in say bounce in half-life!!! you think not???:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

if everyone has all weapons then its not cheating cos no one has the upper hand

im all for cheating in single player games if you cant get past a certain area/boss, its no fun shelling out £40 for a new game and being stuck somewhere indefinetly

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Besides kids, you're only cheating yourself.

Winners don't do drugs,

amp

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Originally posted by SofaKing

im all for cheating in single player games if you cant get past a certain area/boss, its no fun shelling out £40 for a new game and being stuck somewhere indefinetly

But then if you beat that bit ure stuck on will the satisfaction not be worth it ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

cheating in one player games is 1 thing, but in multiplayer games its just not fair on other players

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Originally posted by SofaKing

games have been reduced to a "U" sticker these days..so who needs to cheat?.
    i once spent 20+ hours staring @ a section in "Another world"...drippling goo goo gaga..screaming work you biatch SCREAMING...work!!!.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭Pimp Ninja

Originally posted by FatBastard
    i know but............ group cheating can be fun!!! e.g. having everyone with all weapons and 200 gravity(i know gravity isent a cheat) in say bounce in half-life!!! you think not???:(

This is the only form of cheating acceptable in Multi Player games. Where the cheat gives everybody the same advantages/disadvantages. Otherwise MP cheating is out. it sucks and youa are ghey if you do this and whatnot... ;)

Single Player cheating is an entirely different ballgame. Its whatever you like. You paid for the game. Its your fun, and if you cheat, its only you making the losses/wins... you decide which. Yes it feels a lot better getting past that unbeatable boss without the cheats, mmmmm the satisfaction. But if your finding it too hard, then by all means, bring out the IDDQD IDKFA's and give him a kickin.

Advertisement