Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

if you know any places looking for workers ....

• 25-10-2001 7:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 476 ✭✭

im sorry, if you want to advertise here, you can talk to devore about paying an advertising fee....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 476 ✭✭Pablo

and still, we do not give away free advertiement.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭ConUladh

WWM, tis always difficult to tell when an entire post is deleted but I take it he's representing a recruitment agency as opposed to just being some poor fcker looking for a job?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Recruitment agencies are pants.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by ConUladh
    WWM, tis always difficult to tell when an entire post is deleted but I take it he's representing a recruitment agency as opposed to just being some poor fcker looking for a job?!?

**sigh**

yes, it was someone advertising a website and asking for people who had jobs to phone him so he could put them on his web site. to me that is not only getting free advertisment, but also looking for free jobs to advertise.
    is someone wants a to put up a job here they are more than welcome. but this isnt a professional recruitment site, its a discussion board and we dont go about giving out information without the prior consent of our glorious and benevolant dictator devore.

again, theres no problem looking for work or posting up that you are available, and theres no problem giving out details of positions, but we dont pass on information and we dont allow advertising here that will do the same.

that wasn't my intention at all at all.

but if i offended the GODS i am sorry.

• Advertisement

you may have offended the gods, however, im in charge here, so its me you ought to be worried about.
    :)
    however, im not worried, or offended.
    it is standard practise for me to do this.
    if you wish to disuss it further fel free to contact devore who runs and owns this site if you think my actions are out of order or unwarrented.
    on the other hand, he is the one you will want to talk to if you do wish to take up any advertising. this is a discussin board as i have said before, not a free services board. we generally give advise or some-such.
    and on my own behalf, no offense was meant towards your good self. as ive said, its policy.

have a nice day :)

point taken.

my intentions were a little bit more honourable than you think , sín é.

:D

honerable they may be senior pablo,
    however the fact still remains that this is a going concern and if you want to advertise, then you will have to contact devore.
    if you like i can bring it to his attention?

Advertisement