Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is funny (about Bin Laden)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You need to phrase it like this:

{URL=http://www.madblast.com/oska/humor_bin.swf}Flash video{/url}

but replace the {} brackets with [] brackets

By the way it is one of the few genuinely funny things I've seen on this whole matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

LMAO :D cool... i liked the bit at the end where they blow off a bit of the earth, cause its just typical of americans to bomb the crap outta a place n not consider the effect its having on the planet, eco system etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭Victor

LMAO cool... i liked the bit at the end where they blow off a bit of the earth, cause its just typical of americans to bomb the crap outta a place n not consider the effect its having on the planet, eco system etc.

... in this case South America ....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

lol... great clip :D

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Bomberman

Haha Fúckin Brilliant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

LMAO run ye little terrorist bastard :)

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sixpack's little hat

that is a class song.
    watched it without sound the other day and there is no comparison between the two

Advertisement