Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A few questions from the newbie girl ..

Options
  • 25-10-2001 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

a few questions ...

first of all .. anyone know the name of the song by a band that I dunno but it has the lyrics "I wish that i could make her see she's just the flavour of the week .." ... anyone??

second of all .. anyone else here go to Rathmines Senior College? if so please don't go around asking people if they're me, I'm just curious!!!

last of all .. erm .. can't remember now .. oh yeah!! anyone know where Phantom is broadcast from? probably a really obvious, stupid question but hey .. I'm stupid and .. eh .. yeah
    :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

I know where Phantom is broadcast from but I'm not telling...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 RSC_Girl

fine then. I'm not gonna tell you that the porpoises are organising a revolution and they're in cahoots with the penguins!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh **** ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Me too Me too Me too

Oh please Miss Pleas ask me:p

BTW RSC_Girl
    Cool it w/ the bold text SVP:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

I hate to interrupt the eccentrics, but I just thought I'd clear up the lyric question. The song you are talking about is "Flavour of the weak" by the band "American Hi-Fi".That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

As far as I can tell, phantom is broadcast from somewhere around Blackrock/Dun Laoghaire (I can hear Monkey laughing at me), 'cos my crappy aerial gets the best reception out there, and it deteriorates the further I move away from that area :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 RSC_Girl

no it isnt American Hi-Fi .. its not as "heavy" as that .. arghhhhhhhhhhh its driving me mad!!!

thanx anywho tho
    :)

As far as I can tell, phantom is broadcast from somewhere around Blackrock/Dun Laoghaire (I can hear Monkey laughing at me), 'cos my crappy aerial gets the best reception out there, and it deteriorates the further I move away from that area -

where the radiomast is is different from where the djs play the records - they don't play them there.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

lol, that's what happen's when you do computers in college - you give the exact answer to the question, not the real answer. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

it is american hifi

unless someone else covered it.

well I'll tell you this much for nothing as it was in the Sunday Tribune this week anyway- they operate from city centre offices

And I don't do computers at college.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Originally posted by Monkey
    they operate from city centre offices

everything about that statement is correct....bar "offices" :p:p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

As far as I know there somewhere on O connel st I could be wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Can't be telling you that piece of information about our location. Its a very badly kept secret and we want to keep it that way. No amount of torture will make me reveal it.

Seriously though, if you really need to find us (for a reason other than serving summonses, theft etc) then email me.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

I know too:)
    No its not city centre, well not really :)

Are you sure your not thinking of Flavour of the Month by the Posies? "Flavour of the month is bus melting in my mouth" ?

Advertisement