Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What case?

Options
  • 26-10-2001 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

lo, Im lookin to buy a new case for my pc. Now the one i have is a friends old piece of yoke that he threw away 3 years ago. So its time i got a new, proper one.
    I'm looking for a small, quiet case that all the fans can be powered down or turned off if they're not needed like at night if its in my room and i want to sleep and leave something downloading.
    I have looked around on the net and its hard to judge
    unless youve seen it for yourself. Also its hard to know if they can be bought in ireland.
    So if anyones got the right case in mind please let me know :)
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Ba$tard

http://www.quietpc.com !

A friend of mine who shall remain nameless (for legal reasons due to donkey-p0rn allegations!) has run one of these systems for yonks now which he uses as a class set-top box with a nice Hauppuage Time-shifting card so uses it as a video, DVD, games machine and as a gateway for his no limits..so it HAS to be on all the time....he's a bit mad ! ;)

The computer is the quietest, coolest yoke this side of the Taliban... so quiet, you can hear the dragons in the back garden farting...

Ba$tard

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

The site is a great help.

Advertisement