Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish junkie

Options
  • 26-10-2001 6:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Heard the one about the Irish JUnkie? Bought some marijhuana to try it but couldn't get it to com e out of the syringe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

go home! thats dire! ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Jabba_the_SLUT

oh my lord that has put me in a foul mood. this is a HUMOUR board. lets keep it that way

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Stupid N00B

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by draffodx
    Stupid N00B

Jesus lads!!! There's no need to call someone stupid because they posted a crap joke. Obviously he thought it was funny, so fúckin leave him alone ye gits. It was a joke, no matter how stupid or funny u thought it was. Therefore it does belong on the humour board!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Dr. Loon shut up. this guy is a little dip****e troll.
    it isnt that the joke wasnt funny, its that its offencive to irish people.
    if he had said its about a black guy i dont think you would have posted what you did

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Let's stop this arguing right now please kiddies.

Thank you very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Originally posted by Kharn
    Sad but true Al, sad but true...

If only that guy did his frickin' job properly, this board would be thriving...

hang on....

lol

/me ducks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Shagus

Originally posted by Kharn
    Let's stop this arguing right now please kiddies.

Thank you very much.

NOOOOOOOOOOOo

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

just when the threads beginning to get interesting ..

:cool:

he he .. he also said you've got smelly feet!

and and um and you've big ears

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Originally posted by garymckay
    Heard the one about the Irish JUnkie? Bought some marijhuana to try it but couldn't get it to com e out of the syringe.
    Hmm, I don't get it...
    If he's a junkie, then I assume he's dependant on a class A drug of some sort?
    I would then assume that he would have already 'tried' a spliff before he moved onto his death-drug of choice (heroin?), as most junkies do.
    In which case I'd assume any junkie (Irish or otherwise) would be experienced enough to know how to "properly" abuse marijhuana.

That joke could work if you took out the "Irish junkie" bit... and replaced it with "complete moron drug-addict wannabe" or something of that ilk.
    Unless that's what you were implying by "Irish", in which case - you shouldn't expect any laughs here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by Dead{o}Santa

Hmm, I don't get it...
    If he's a junkie, then I assume he's dependant on a class A drug of some sort?
    I would then assume that he would have already 'tried' a spliff before he moved onto his death-drug of choice (heroin?), as most junkies do.
    In which case I'd assume any junkie (Irish or otherwise) would be experienced enough to know how to "properly" abuse marijhuana.

That joke could work if you took out the "Irish junkie" bit... and replaced it with "complete moron drug-addict wannabe" or something of that ilk.
    Unless that's what you were implying by "Irish", in which case - you shouldn't expect any laughs here.

Does it take a degree to be able to analyse jokes like you can? The lot of ye are being a bit foolish me thinks.
    I don't want a rediculous argument here, but why are you offended? Is it because it's a little dig at the cliché that the Irish are stupid?
    Bo$ton - what are you on about? I'm Irish...what do u mean if it was about blacks...? Obviously you don't have the ability to take a joke well... it's much in the same vein as our Kerrymen jokes!
    Droffodx - you were a newbie once ye eejit, so snap out of your superiority buzz. If you were new to the boards and one of your first posts was shot down, would u be happy?
    The lot of ye....lighten up

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Jabba_the_SLUT

lol santa :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Originally posted by Dr. Loon
    Does it take a degree to be able to analyse jokes like you can?
    I'm afraid so Dr.Loon, however only a masters degree from Clown College will suffice.
    Where did you earn your Sarcasm Certificate by the way?
    The lot of ye....lighten up
    Pffft, you lighten up... I was taking the pìss.
    But obviously my sense of humor is too sophisticated for you. :P

Advertisement