Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bad Mood

• 26-10-2001 12:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭

Ok for the last week or so i've been in a really sh][ty mood and i havent been able to shake it! So i was just wondering what do ye do when your in a basd mood?

Also anything that would cheer me up would be much appreciated otherwise ill just have to destroy the world :mad: :mad: :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭beaver

Never fails:

1. Find swivel chair
    2. Stand on swivel chair
    3. Flail arms 'til it starts twisting around
    4. Repeat as necessary

HTH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by beaver
    Never fails:

1. Find swivel chair
    2. Stand on swivel chair
    4. Repeat as necessary

HTH

:D That sounds like great fun! Must try it. If I'm in a really shítty mood, I'll have a wee smoke and listen to some tunes, or hang around a friend who's in a really good mood, and who's very funny.... but music is the main thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I quit the game of CS that i'm losing ... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

I believe in the whole balance thing. One person in a bad mood means one person in a good mood kind of thing.

So I'll try and put one or more people in a bad mood which removes the negative vibes from me and transfers them to someone else.

From years of testing I've found that if you set 2 people against each other they'll annoy the sh&t out of each other and so you'll get twice the good vibes then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by yellum
    I believe in the whole balance thing. One person in a bad mood means one person in a good mood kind of thing.

So I'll try and put one or more people in a bad mood which removes the negative vibes from me and transfers them to someone else.

From years of testing I've found that if you set 2 people against each other they'll annoy the sh&t out of each other and so you'll get twice the good vibes then.

That's bad manipulation... if I knew you personally, I'd fúck u up, I'd put you in a worse mood, 'cos it takes me alot to get me angry!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Every so often if I'm down I'll log onto oceanfree.net chat and find all the blokes calling themselves 'horny guy' or 'married m, seeks discreet woman' etc. and tell them my name is Nora, I'm 52 years old and I work in a chicken factory but my husband's in the Joy so I'm looking for some quick virtual hijinx to get me off.

I find the reactions good for a short giggle...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Enygma

That was you?!?!?
    Oh dear.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

kissandtell.jpg
    :D:D:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Heavy Metal Music! It's a great way to vent agression and general Dark Side feelings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

I find that banging my head off a nearby wall is very helpful.

That and a good book - sf & fantasy are great for taking you away from reality.

Al.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

Originally posted by beaver
    Never fails:

1. Find swivel chair
    2. Stand on swivel chair
    4. Repeat as necessary

i tried your idea beaver. fell off the chair and banged my head.
    Now i'm in a bad mood

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭beaver

That idea comes without guarantee, sorry :) You've made me think of someone standing on a swivel chair flapping their arms and falling off though, and that's kinda funny... cheers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Get a hair-cut, buy some new clothes, have a nice warm bubble bath, do your makeup... have a nice greasy fry... rent a funny movie.
    Spend a while outdoors, away from the traffic, sit around in the garden, or the park with a friend and shoot-the-shìt... makes you sit back and say... "what the hell am I in a bad mood for?"

Failing that, go talk over what ever's bothering you with someone close... problem shared = problem halfed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

1) Buy/Steal an AC/DC album, I recommend Highway to Hell
    2) Sit Back
    3) Listen to "Shoot to Thrill"

works for me everytime.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Originally posted by Phreak

i tried your idea beaver. fell off the chair and banged my head.
    Now i'm in a bad mood

This has cheered me up no end! The thought of you falling off the swivel chair with ur arms flailing about-Classic-If only i was there to see it happen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Munch, where the **** did you get that thing??

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Lump, there's a thread on the Admin board called "Cloud boards, the gathering". There were lots of cards like that (mostly made by hobbes) posted there :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

Originally posted by Mr.Applepie

This has cheered me up no end! The thought of you falling off the swivel chair with ur arms flailing about-Classic-If only i was there to see it happen

i'm glad i could help you :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement