Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tony Hawks 2 - Question :/

Options
  • 26-10-2001 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

I hope this topic doesn't pi$$ any1 off but I'm just want to know -
    Has Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2 been taken off the shelves because
    of the oncoming release of Tony Hawks 3 ??

Because - I've looked in alot of places and Haven't found it.

Some1 please help ??

Thanx in advance.

:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 unsane

man, i hate it when people go callin it tony hawk, when it is quite obviously called tony hawks.

keep on lookin bro, i'm sure you'll find it somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Mikill

The Game is called : Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2

There ya go !!

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

how do u drain the pond? its the last task left on my dreamcast?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

To drain the pond:

When you start, turn left and go over to the grass bank on your left.

At the top left corner of this, there is a cable that runs from the grass bank, over the pond and up to a building.

You have to grind up this. After trying and failing 16 million times, you'll eventually get up far enough (as I said in another thread, I broke my dual shock tying to complete this). Then, you have to jump onto the building the cable is attached to. There will be 3 valves here. Skate over them to drain the pond.

You'll have to get up there a second time to collect all the cash in the level too.

Just make sure your Rail Balance is trés-high

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

If you keep jumping and grinding rather than trying to grind all the way up in one go, you will find it a lot easier. At the end of the wire, you can jump on to the roof of the building there and just drop down onto the valves.

• Advertisement

Its impossible to do it unless you jump and grind. By jumping and grinding you build up speed but also make it a lot harder to control.

dude, it's way easier then what all y'all been saying.

if you want to drain the pool here's what you got to do.

form the beginning of the lever, skate off to your right, there should be a small ramp type thing, you grind along the top of it, to build up speed, you then come to two ramps with a space between them, with a set of steps in fromt of them, after the steps is the grass bank infront of the building with the taps on it. when you come to the ramps, make sure you got plenty of speed, jump over the first one, then when you land pull off a manual, then you got to grind down the rail on the steps, when you get to the bottom, there is an incline/ramp on the grass area, hit that at full speed, and then pull off a boneless, or whatever it is, that makes your jumps higher.

if you followed all that, you will now be draining the pool.

basicially it's pretty much the same as what you got to do to find the hidden area in the skool

fo' shizzle my nizzle.

gah

I can't believe I didn't think of that. My whole clan were playing it for months and we never spotted that. :(

Originally posted by NekkidBibleMan
    gah

I can't believe I didn't think of that. My whole clan were playing it for months and we never spotted that. :(

this is why I am the king of THPS1/2 and you are not.

I can't get Tony Hawk's 2 in Galway or Dublin.

FS !!!!

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Mikill
    I can't get Tony Hawk's 2 in Galway or Dublin.

FS !!!!

bro, give it about a month or so, and hook yourself up with THPS 3, that $hits's gonna be bomb.

alternitively, you could probably order it off the internet somewhere, or rob it off someone you know who owns it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Word.

LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Thats what I was trying to do for ages, but kept slapping off the wall.

Also unsane, your sig is just insanely funny :rolleyes:

task's i still have left:

250,000 on phildelphia
    Drain the Pond (pissing me off now)

The money that is over the wire in the middle of france.

Gold on the bull ring.

yesterday i jumped up and hit the railings on the top of the valve building and fell down. i punched the ground. it hurt.

I played it through last night from scratch - I've gotten really rusty.

Anyway, I can't remember how to complete some things :)

1) Money above where the footpath has been dug up in NY
    2) Tail-slide Venice Beach Ledge

dbc:

Just go into the skatepark and trick like crazy (with a k) for the 250,000

Drain the pond is an evil task and should be shot into the sun. I find my way easier than Unsane's btw. Just get phat speed before you jump onto the wire.

To get the money in France, turn left as you start and just boneless up to the wire and grind accross it.

To get gold in the bullring, go to the half pipe and keep hitting the two rollin' gaps, anything over 100,000 with no bails should be enough really.

I think I've got my hands on a copy of the game now.

Hopefully

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by NekkidBibleMan

Anyway, I can't remember how to complete some things :)

1) Money above where the footpath has been dug up in NY
    2) Tail-slide Venice Beach Ledge

dude, these are pretty easy.

you get the money in NY by going up to the subway platform using the escalator, or whatever it is, then when you get to the top, roll on down to the back, and jump off it to the left(your left handside from when you come up the escalator) when you jump off there, you'll beon top of that roofing with the money on it.

the venice beach ledge is the secret area in venice beach, I'm assuming you knwo where the secret area is, so when you get there, all you got to do is tailslide the wall alongside the steps, i'm not sure if it's the right or left hand side you got to do, but it's one of them. i cant remember how to pull off a tailslide, but it's something like holding back or left while grinding or something like that.

keep on keepin it real bro'

Advertisement