Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gta3 question

Options
  • 26-10-2001 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭

Is gta3 out today (friday) i heard some radio adds does anyone know about this????.It looks quite good and is the board in game accurate is the ps2 max payne out soon???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

GTA3 is out today and the PS2 Max Payne is out next friday if I remember

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

GTA3 was out yesterday and its a damn fine game. Im just taking a quick break from it now.. been playing it since 4pm.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Is GTA3 gone 3rd. person???

and do you have more freedom than the other 2 games???

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Its basically the same but in 3rd , yes the default view is now a 3rd person view but you can switch it to the old "traditional" top down view if you like.
    Its some laugh , beating people to dead with a baseball bat , driveing a car till its about to blow up then climbing out and watch it blown people around it sky high!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

Any ideas when this baby hits the PC platform ?

• Advertisement

GTA3 was never planned for the PC and was developed specifically for the PS2 , there is no news of it ever been developed for the PC - oh and i forgot to mention the sweet , SWEET! sniper rifle!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

GTA3 was made 4 the PC. When it is made 4 it, it will b SO!! much better than on the PS2. In every sense it will b better.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

how will it be better???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Well consoles suck, and PCs are so much better, aren't they? Aren't they? *waves baseball bat* Aren't THEY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

I hear the gore has been toned down alot, which is trés gé.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Hopefull people will still run around screaming after you give them a spray of the flame thrower though, cant wait to see that in 3d.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

It's one evil and sadistically funny game.

Nearly bought a PS2 just to play it more on friday.

I hate being poor.

And GTA3 PC is scheduled for a 2002 release AFAIK

Wahoo! 1057 Wastes in One Day!

Advertisement