Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life is peachy

Options
  • 26-10-2001 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭

Well peeps, the mid-term break is upon us.
    I've just had a pretty fcuking terrible week. I've had 5 tests and they've all been QUITE evil. And I've got to study over the midterm:eek: :eek: :eek: yaargh! Not fair. Would I be right in assuming that life is just peachy for everyone else?
    So anybody doing anything good for the midterm? Serious drinking for Halloween is assumed, unless you're in Ashfield and have to go to school on thursday!
    Next point. I just got my CAO forms. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭nlb

waste disposal technician, the perfect job for any ctyi-er

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

life is tired.

LANing. games, etc. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Hmmmmm, sounds interesting. I'll consider it along with:
    Bog-snorkelling

Sewage works

Irish-language civil servant

Accountant

Animal artificial inseminator

Anything involving Cork

:p Hey Fio, how u doin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭nlb

but you've left out soo many enjoyable occupations,
    such as;

septic tank repairman....

human cannonball...

embalmer...

rattlesnake farmer...

professional stamp licker...

white house aid (hooker)...

the list is endless....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

life is tired. you are right.we had school today (thursday) after halloween. it was scrubby. i am having a severe fit of ctyilessness right now. its especially bad being so far away from y'all. boohoo. my friends and i all went and played tag in the woods by my friendds house last night. i guess it was pretty fun. we all ended up wrestling in the snow. SWS guys are pretty good lookin' if ya ask me (not that you WOULD). did you know that right now as i am writing this school is happening where you are? very weird. i think it sucks that i have to go to school so early. who forces the poor defenseless tired teenageers to go to school at half seven every morning?????!!?!?!?? AMERICA!!!!!!! crazy,man. ok, i want to visit anyone i can. maybe i willl come to ireland. i could hijack a plane..... or not. that could be dangerous.'specially in america right now. if anyone ever comes to alaska give me a call! i am in the phone book! in fact, if anyone goes to america tell me and i will call you long distance wherever you are. i am going nuts. ok, bed now. bye!

Oh my god, you lucky thing! Snow already! We're having the warmest autumn in 300 years, apparently......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

But isn't it winter really? And it's FU<KING FREEZING! GODSAKE!

Advertisement