Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Russell MUN

Options
  • 26-10-2001 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Was anyone here at the Royal Russell MUN in Croydon last weekend? Particularly anyone from the Turkey delegation, because I have some vague memory of one of you being a ctyi-er and on the boards. I was part of the Ukrainian delegation, you know, with the crazy ambassador who killed Cote D'Ivoire (Eleanor):D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

Yep i was mister goble goble, and yes i was also one of the many insanely drunk guys at the disco, how is life? who are you?

any plans to respond to me?:rolleyes:
    my name is Cormac by the way just in case you forgot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 *curls invisible beard*

sorry. yes, cormac, i remember your name now. ah-ha! i'm laura. you got drunk for the last disco???!?? where was i when you all got drink??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 punkdoll

ex*cuse* me?!!!!
    there was *alcohol* and *i* was not informed?!!!!!

unless that was a different session that you were @, laura...
    i don't remember a cormac...
    then again, i have a **** memory...
    especially dire with names...

and i guess i always had my special yohgurt. :)
    even if i can't spell it. :p

P-TUH!!!!
    the *censorship*!!!

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

ok... wait... were you talking about the last disco @ cty or one @ whatever thing you were @?:confused:

sarah, you should pay more attention dear. i was talking about the London thing I was at. remember? ;-)

yeah... corey was slagging me for that too, he figured out you meant @ the london thing... :p

well i dunno, i figured that "the last disco" sounded like cty... where else do you have a last *disco*?!!! where you actually call it a "disco"?!! and alcohol is not allowed?!!
    well, that london thing apparently... i know that now. :rolleyes:

*cough* thats some fine water you got there cormac,
    It was a bring your own session.
    You going to the reunion on saturday at 11 stephens green?

make that 12

• Advertisement

hmm, it appears that i wasn't at said reunion, since i only read the post now :( oh well.
    we weren't able to escape the clutches of our evil teacher, she wouldn't even let us go to the pub with andrews, even though their teacher brought them :(
    are you going to SAIMUN?

yep i'm going to saimun, see you there and as already discussed with eleanor we are going to min okay?

Advertisement