Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Autotrader

Options
  • 27-10-2001 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭

I was reading the Irish one and there didn't seem to be many advertising in it. Maybe the Mitsubishi Golf and Vauxhall Polo scared them off :)

What really got me thought was the gimp selling a bog standard '96 Impreza with STi bodykit for £11,000. "No time wasters." Wanker :rolleyes: I know Impreza's and EVOs are popular now but 11 for a entry level Jap saloon with a bodykit that makes it more likely to be stolen? I wouldn't offer half that for it. "No time wasters." :rolleyes: I was half thinking of phoning and wasting his time for spite.

Advertisement