Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Music, Cheap Drink, Late bar and low admission

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hi Thomas,

Mail checked and understood! Anyone with one of the special flyers will get into Phantasm for £3 before 1am. Normal price thereafter. Hope its a good night all round!

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭mixer007

See you all tomorrow night for a rocktastic rock feast.
    Obsolete may have Ronan Keating as special guest, what a guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Beany

Please ignore Mixer...Keating will not be in attendance tomorrow evening...but I'm sure Mixer will be draped in denim, so he may bear a resemblence to Keating. Don't be fooled.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Todays the day! Go to Mono tonight (£5, £3 students! £4/flier!) and get into Phantasm from 11pm to 1am for £3!!!!!!!!!

Anyone remember Maurice Prat? I'm beginning to sound like him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

This is gonna RAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWKKKKKKKK

Thanks for everyonessupport last night at the meeting, very encouraging after recent shinnangans attacks and counter attacks.

Phantom , thanks for being so patient with us(Gigsmart), our site is underway , the mighty Mixer has taken it onboard and we should be up and running in no time!!

All the best - Trev

PS Check out the latest gigsmart affiliated band "Murder of Crows", SFX on Sunday, great to see these lads out and at it
    and we are really looking forward to having those guys involved!

Also added to the ever growing list are...

Denizens of Ilk
    Dilner
    Daliance
    Ginseng

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Paul Hare

It was great last night at the Gigsmart meeting to see so many people into music and wanting to create a better music scene.

Thomas from Presence I listened to your Cd and I thought it was great and I'm looking forward to seeing your band play live tonight in MONO.

Paul

http://www.ginsengmusic.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Dilner

Productive meeting last night, looking forward to gig in MONO tonight

- Neil -

http://www.dilner.2ya.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

yeah this gig in MONO shall j!ve.

it was great to see so many bands there last night at the meet.

it shows that no matter all the angism; everyone just wants to get up on stage and play and not have to worry about anything else

and thats all that matters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭mixer007

Well, the Mono gig has been and gone and what a rocktastic feast it was. What did you all think, now that your hangovers are clearing.
    Trev, what's the stroy on hosting the Gigsmart site?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

JAPERS!
    that gig was most j!ving!
    and the crowd totally appreciated it;esp presence;sweet child o' mine!guys were flipping!

my knees have 2 lovely burn marx on them for my (if i do say so myself)
    a bloody rawkus slide up to thomas!!

obsolete,however are top of the rawk league;

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWKKK"
    otranome;how will you compete...?

• Advertisement

Hey mixer,
    First off let me commend you on a truly rocktastic performance last night, rock points were scored in double figures.......syncronised jumping off the monitors on the side of the stage proved to be a big hit with the crowd...it was clear that you guys had come prepared....

I've just arrived in at the mo as the venture into Whelans extended itself far into the early hours of the morning.....(yes Big John we went to Phantasm!!) so I'll sort out the hosting scenario now and ring you after lunch....

Later _ T

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Dilner

Great turnout at the Gig last night, the word about Gigsmart will start to spread..............

Divebomb were excellent thanks for the cd lads!!

Agreed, Divebomb did the business last night, listened to the disc on the way in to work this morning, great stuff and they will be on the compilation most certainly, which by the way sounds great. I should have it sorted out by the end of next week, when we should also have the site up and running so horraaayy for that !!

A huge thanks not only to the bands that played a great gig but the fellow bands that came along to support the gig and scene in general, I was genuinely impressed at the solidarity of it all ....

and Tom
    what a speech mate.........!!!!!!

Viva Gigsmart!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Beany

I hadn't heard of Divebomb before, but I thought they were class...solid as a rock...I wasn't too keen on following their set.

As, for rawk points...Half naked Led Zepplin riffing...I think there's a clause somewhere in the Rawk Bible that gives Thomas from Precence immunity in venues across Ireland for that move.

Advertisement