Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Murder of Crows

Options
  • 28-10-2001 1:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

hey all, I'm baaaaaaaaaack, the artist formerly known as Seánieboy, had to re-register coz something went wrong somewhere.

Anyhoo, at last I can join in and plug my band!!! We are The Murder of Crows and i have it on good authority that we rock! So keep your eyes open for our 3 track cd entitled "Otherside" and mp3's coming to our website asap!

www.themurderofcrows.dk3.com.

moc.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

M.O.C. get the Presence seal of approval alright. Rocktastic jive-worthy material! Plenty of songs to make love to...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Annie

they're talented bastards alright :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭p-t saviour

Thankies annie! we're thinking about having some kind of "official launch" of Otherside, we dont have much of an idea of how to go about this yet, but we'll see. the cd's are being burnt as we speak and the cover is designed and ready to be printed, woo hoo, "talented bastards" I'm getting a big head here... and sure why not?!

The Murder of Crow.... honest rock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Mr Crowe

Hey all,
    yes it's true, we have finally made our "demo" a reality.....although it did turn out a lot better than any of us expected:) ...so we'll call it our CD.....it's a three track cd called "Otherside" and will be available to buy in in the next few weeks and hopefully at any gigs we will be playing in the coming months.....There will also be a number of copies sent into Phantom so if you here any of the songs and you like what you hear dont be afraid to request it
    I reckon we should have an "official/unofficial" launch Friday week at Etains party.......everyone will be there and there'll be beer a plenty and no doubt our cd will get a spin or two......should be a good party either way;)

peace&love
    mr crowe

F*CK YEAH!!! Phantom have a copy of our cd and have already started playing it... i'm as exited as a teenage girl backstage at an Aerosmith concert!!! has anyone heard it? the track being played is called part-time saviour (hence the name).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Well done lads- looking forward to hearing the stuff!

the murder of crows

yeah they've played "part-time saviour" a couple of times now, they played it last night on icon....hopefully they'll start playin the other two tracks off the cd too cause they're just as good

peace&love
    mr crow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

is'nt the murder of crows already the name for a band in america.....

just thought i'd mention that good luck i guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Vladimar

Yeah, it's been noticed, although the american goth band is called 'A murder of crows' and not 'The Murder of Crows'.

What do ppl think of the site btw?

I am the *sigh* webmaster of the site :rolleyes:

And if you say anything about the ****ty gallery.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Viv

amazing!you guys are absolutly amazing,just had to say.
    i agree with the launch being on friday,and if i cant manage to sneak past the bouncer,your gonna have to throw the CD out the window to me.
    Vlad, well done on the site!!!
    anywho..im looking forward to hearing some more of your stuff,who knows..i may just even bump your cd up to the top of my pile,ie; the cure and the smiths section.
    yours in mindless sleep deprivation,
    ~^Viv^~

• Advertisement

.......yeah there's a goth band from.....canada as far as i know called A Murder of Crows.....but i'm not too worried, there are hundreds of bands with the same name in the world.....i don't imagine that TURN or Presence are the only bands with those names in the world......and these things only cause problems when both bands are fairly famous......so we wont have to worry bout it for a while, our songs only been played twice;)

peace&love
    mr crow

p.s we had also decided to call the band The Murder of Crows long before we learned of the existence of the goth crows, it was only when we went to set up our website that we found out

yeah, they seattle Murder of Crows are a really piss poor goth outfit attempting a kinda Skindivey sound, they really do blow so i reckon we're safe... the bastards got the domain name first though... Murder of Crows (not us, the crappy goth bums). Must you find fault in everything raggamuffin? keep your ears peeled for us and throw in a few requests, we're the only Murder of Crows worth listening to. The Definite Article... The Murder of Crows... honest rock.

p.s. thanks Viv, woo-hoo, fans are always a bonus! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

but it would be so much easier if it was
    "the murder of krowz"
    and so much more....
    j!ving

The Murder of Krowz......rock'n'roll for the soul

lol.....krowz.....i can dig it;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

Yeah i find fault in everything.....
    its not that hard........