Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stargate SG1 fans

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Zebedee

That program is just a load of old pants. It even manages to make Star Trek look good which is no mean feat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Naa it's a sweet series. Gets intresting halfway through season three and better from then on.

Also has running plots across seasons where as ST episodes can be played in any order.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Season 2 is still the best so far imho. Oh yea, that site is cool, been using it for a while now :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

i agree. you have to like it.....my thread on DESKTOP SCREENS holds such a background, of that blondie :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Wormhole X-treme is the best I think :) They take the total p!ss out of themselves and every other Sci-fi show.

"I wanted 'Journey to other worlds' but the producers said that programs with an X in the title get better ratings" :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

MY fav is "Window of Oppurtunity".

fruit loops only taste great for so long.
    :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

I enjoy the series, it doesn't take itself too seriously and on occasion springs a thought-worthy episode in, eg when could/should another culture interfer with local mores & to what extent.

The latest season, on Sky, has got off to a slow start and there does not seem to be any thread between the episodes.

Next week's episode on Sky One and the episode following that are EXCELLENT, the first marks the return of the advanced Tolan, and the second has those nasty (also advanced) Aschen from season 4 episode '2010' making a return.

Forgive me if they've already been shown, i dont really watch it on Sky1 anymore, and someone told me that the last episode on Sky1 was 'The Tomb' which precedes those 2 episodes.

sg11.jpg

^ 5x09 - Between Two Fires ^

sg12.jpg

^ 5x10 - 2001 ^

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭CriminallyInsane

Originally posted by Zebedee
    That program is just a load of old pants. It even manages to make Star Trek look good which is no mean feat.

Aghhhhh! A dagger, a dagger through my heart. I think you made my eyes bleed reading it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Bloody Drunkard

Good old McGiver how did he get another job.

He's still my hero you just can't beat someone who can make a bomb from a coathanger, chewing gum and a bra

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

didnt know we were allowed post such sites but seen as ur at it - anyone got a site wherethet have them in more quality ? them 20 meg asf's are pants tbh :(

btw that Groundhog Day ep is gas :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

That blackhole episode was class imo :)
    BTW,is the channel4 and sky series both the same or which1 is infront ??

2001 coming up next week :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

Good old McGiver how did he get another job.

He actually makes it. Its his production company that he originally set up to make the McGiver tv movies.

Figment (who should really get a life)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Originally posted by StrataGIST
    btw that Groundhog Day ep is gas :D

That episode RULED! I never laughed as much as when I saw Jack Teal'c driving golf-balls through the wormhole with all the golfer gear on. Classic!

And it was the one time Sam and Jack got it on! :)

Advertisement