Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Such power !!!

Options
  • 28-10-2001 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

If the thread doesn't please you, or commend you, or doesn't pay you accolades, just LOCK it !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Better lock this one too ???

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Angryuser, I'm acting as a moderator now when I ask you to please calm down. Your objection to my behaviour has been noted, and has been forwarded to the committee mailing list by one of the committee members. The thread was locked - I presume, since I didn't lock it - because it was going nowhere. You made your point, it's up to the committee to decide now whether or not action should be taken. Obviously, I will have no part in the proceedings, except to defend myself. I sent you a PM on the subject, I would appreciate a reply.

Thanks (as a moderator),
    adam

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by dahamsta
    The thread was locked - I presume, since I didn't lock it - because it was going nowhere.

Exactly.

It was going nowhere. It had gone off-topic and degenerated into little more than a slagging match... a waste of space, in other words.

I'd also add my voice to ask everyone (not just 'angryuser') to calm down.... PLEASE!

The Saxons found slaughtering the Celts easy once upon a time... why? because the Celts were too busy fighting among themselves. We're in this together (ffs!) ... calm down!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

damnit bard, your so concilliatory. just when i was about to post this too: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sodoherty/godgivenright.jpg

bah :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭muchos_bongo

I agree with angryuser. The moderators of this forum are too quick to censor.

Must be a nice having a rosy blinkered view of the world...

Advertisement