Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pentium ||| 600's

• 02-05-2000 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭

looking for some advice here. i need a p| || 600 and i want it cheap. anyone know websites, in america, uk, wherever, or even an irish company i can get it from?

It is so lonely here in my indecipherable tower of speech impedimency

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭*Rebel*

i find dell direct fairly manageable myself..
    Alternatively try http://www.microwarehouse.co.uk/
    or http://www.techdirect.co.uk/

second one will probably be better
    cool.gif

-*Rebel*

Why watch Wimbledon when you can watch Drumcree instead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭*Rebel*

just found this deal at techdirect

HP Brio PIII 600E/64Mb/10Gb/48x/8Mb/56k - £629 ex vat
    but remember thats sterling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

HP, are dodgy arent they, I remember reading something about them. Im guessing thats with a 15 inch monitor, and the graphics card is nothing to shout about.

John

I recomend dell. also buy through a bussiness or use a bussiness name. There a lot ncer to business people even if you cant claim vat back.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

Should have clarified: i want the processor, not a system.

It is so lonely here in my indecipherable tower of speech impedimency

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

theres a shortage of retail p3s from 600 upwards at the moment so you will probably have to wait if your not buying an oem system. www.allstarshop.com have 600Es (SECC2) for $282 .. which seems to be one of the best prices around.

• Advertisement
Advertisement