Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom in the Sunday Turbine Today!

Options
  • 28-10-2001 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

Check us out in todays Sunday Tribune. Arts Section (inside the sports one) Page Two. Read what the IRTC said about Phantoms licence application, and what they say now, or not as the case may be. Worth a look.

Regards,

Pete Reed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭o sleep

hey - we don't get the sunday tribune, any chance you could tell us what they said, or direct us to a link?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Phantom in the Sunday Tribune

Above is the link to read the Sunday Tribune story from yesterday. Thanks to Radiowaves.FM for the scan.

Cheers,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭insomniac

Great story- very enlightening. It has given me more of an excuse to despise the BCI and Country FM. Now i hate them for getting the license AND for playing terrible music.

Anyway, its great to see that phantom is getting such positive publicity in a national newspaper. Keep up the great work. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Annie

this is great! read it now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭skittles

Brown paper bag

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Paul Hare

Can phantom FM be taken off the air if it can't get a licence?

Phantom is the only channel that helps the Irish rock music scene by playing and advertising new bands.

Is there a uprise in Country music bands and are people suddenly getting more into the auld country music scene. Should I be off now learning a few country guitar riffs instead of this rock music I play? ;)

Paul

http://www.ginsengmusic.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Too important to be languishing down the bottom!

Advertisement